Five years after "La Clinica Del Rasoio", their critically acclaimed first release for El Gallo Rojo Records, Rollerball strikes back with another amazing album, "Post Amen". Twelve brand new tracks, twelve hot razors cutting through the territories of avantgarde, jazz, rock and pop, composed by all the five members of this combo: Piero Bittolo Bon and Beppe Scardino on reeds, Enrico Terragnoli on guitar, Danilo Gallo on bass and Massimiliano Sorrentini on drums. Plus, a sizzling arrangement of Falco's "Der Kommissar", one of the milestones of '80s pop music.
Beyond truth, beyond firmness and stability, beyond certainty: Post Amen. An album that crosses over every horizon, like an unborn religion's prayer.
Recorded on 5-6 October 2011 at Sam World Studio , Lari (PI) by Ivan A. Rossi
Assistant engineer Marco Gorini
Mixed by Ivan A. Rossi at 8brr.rec Studio Milano
Piero Bittolo Bon - alto and baritone sax, alto clarinet, flute
Beppe Scardino - baritone sax, bass clarinet
Enrico Terragnoli - guitar, banjo, podophono
Danilo Gallo - doublebass, electric bass
Massimiliano Sorrentini - drums, percussion
Gerhard Gschlössl - vocals and trombone on "Der Kommissar"
Unknown soprano - background vocals on "Der Kommissar"
1. Apathic Avant-Jazz Anthem (P. Bittolo Bon)
2. Cappuccino Deadline (D. Gallo)
3. Moonless (M. Sorrentini)
4. Garada K7 (P. Bittolo Bon)
5. Kosciunsko (D. Gallo)
6. Forse Mai (E. Terragnoli)
7. Kosciunsko Reprise (D. Gallo)
8. Scazzamurillo (M. Sorrentini)
9. Cose Che Vanno, Cose Che Restano (B. Scardino)
10. Tips Are Not Included (B. Scardino)
11. Your Morning (M. Sorrentini)
12. Der Kommissar (Falco, arr. P. Bittolo Bon)